Softineer is committed to protecting your privacy. In order to provide a quick and accurate response to all your design and other service related order, Softineer asks only for the information necessary to complete your order with precision. All the information is strictly for the use of Softineer, it will not be shared with any other third party. Softineer uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your privacy when you place an on-line order.
The information we gather and how we use it:
When you order any of Softineer service(s), we need to know your name, your company’s name, your email address, and your mailing address. This allows us to process and complete your order and to notify you of your order status. We also ask some information about your company in order to have a creative direction for your company’s design and other relevant needs. All the rights to the design related service that we provide at the request of a client belong to such client and Softineer.
Softineer may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Third Party Disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us